воскресенье, 5 декабря 2010 г.

It's 11p.m.and I can't fall asleep.... I have a lots of thoughts in my head, a lots of blog's ideas. I changed my blog's name : Another Barbie-Girl.Sure,like all the girls in the world I love fashion, make-up, i read Vogue magazines,but I'm only 16, so I don't want to be lIke a barbie-girl in my age. Everybody know a lots of girls,who spend big mOneys on themselves being just a 13-14-15-16 y.o. teenager... Only because their parents have this money.. I can't say that I'm poor,no, it's not like this.. But I'm not very rich. I use Dior's make-up, Chanel's perfumes, I buy zara's clothes and Aldo's shoes and I'm very grateful! I say thanks to my parents everyday. Of course I wanna get a Chanel's bag, Miu Miu's shoes, but not right now,I know that I'll have whatever I want in my coming future!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий